Old 14-10-2003, 11:02 PM
Diana Kulaga

Default A.O.S. Selling Plants

Bill,

Actually, I'm betting that the flyer got lost in transition because our
recording secretary was away for 2 months. I'll find out at next week's
board meeting.

Diana

"William Hill" wrote in message
m...
"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message

k.net...
Whoa, Bill!

I didn't know about this situation. My next question is, "Why didn't I
know?". If a letter went out to the societies, I ought to have it.

Hmm.

In any event, though I personally think that the situation you described
begs to be corrected, it didn't hurt Fort Pierce, thankfully. It was a
great, busy show.

Diana

Hi Diana, I agree it was a great show at Fort Pierce--no one will ever
know how much better it could have been. If you didn't see the AOS
sale flyer (sent to all local societies) Ask Kenni, to fax you a copy
of the TOS newsletter. Bill