Old 15-10-2003, 03:02 AM
Vic Tiongco

Default I hhow many 2' kois can fit in there?

I have 3 50gal jap mat filter, and the pond is always clear to the bottom
and, no amonia levels, and nitrite or nitrate, ph is about 7.9 and. All is
good, maybe I'll add more filters, It home made so easy to do it.

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
On Thu, 9 Oct 2003 19:31:12 -0700, "Vic Tiongco"
wrote:

I have an 1800 gal pond how many 2 foot koi can fit in there? I have

about
10 that are 1'6" koi, and have 10 less than 6"

The better question sometimes is, how many 2' koi can your filter system
handle? What is and how big is your filter system? How well has it been
working up to now? ~ jan

http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Defrosted~
Tri-Cities, WA Zone 7a