Old 15-10-2003, 03:12 PM
Sarah Huff

Default Cattleya blooming question

Thanks, Reka! I'm betting that the plant doesn't have enough light, so I'm
going to rearrange things tonight.

Sarah

"Reka" wrote in message
Catts are known to develop sheaths and then wait for the right conditions

bloom. I learned the hard way, cutting off an older brown sheath when new
growth developed only to find tiny juicy green buds under the papery brown
sheath! Be patient and wait...
--
Reka
http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html
"Sarah Huff" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
. net...
Hi everyone!

I have an Eplc. Charlie Brown with both new growth and older pseudobulbs

in
sheath. Does the presence of new growth make it less likely that blooms
will develop in the sheaths?

Thanks!

Sarah
Take off the sweater to reply.