Old 15-10-2003, 04:22 PM
K Barrett

Default A.O.S. Selling Plants

You can't opt out of this discussion. You started it. What are you? Some
sort of troll?

K Barrett

"William Hill" wrote in message
om...
(William Hill) wrote in message

. com...
Hi All, Has anyone noticed that The A.O.S. headquarters in DelRay

Hi All, I AM OPTING OUT OF THIS DISCUSSION, BUT YOU ALL GO AHEAD. I
HAVE ALWAYS RESPECTED LEE COOK & THINK HE DOES A GREAT JOB---BUT I DO
NOT THINK AOS SHOULD BE SELLING ORCHID PLANTS WHEN FLORIDA CALIFORNIA
HAWAII & LOTS OF FOLKS IN BETWEEN (who are all dues paying members of
AOS) Have plenty to offer. I have personally looked at every plant in
the gift shop--THOSE ARE WHOLESALE PRICES. If AOS wants to have a
sale---let it be from Tues. to Thurs. (no conflict with any society
show!!!!)I meant no disrespect to LEE --Just wanted to be as emphatic
as possible about AOS DOES NOT NEED TO BE SELLING PLANTS!!!(NOR SHOULD
THEY) Bill