Old 15-10-2003, 07:04 PM
Gary Woods

Default An Englishman's home is his castle!

"John Towill" wrote:

So, all you macho men out there, remember, you neither own your trees or
your wife! :-)

May a Murken has a wee gloat here?

Although my town board would take a dim view of building a factory or a
toxic waste dump here, I can cut or plant trees as I wish, and livestock
would only be of interest if it wandered down the road too often.

There are "historic" places that are more closely regulated, but I'm in a
"as long as you don't frighten the livestock" sort of area...

Right now, it's windy, cold, scattered blowing rain.... my Scots ancestors
would feel right at home!