Old 15-10-2003, 10:13 PM
joe

Default OT. Anyone with Netflix experience? OT

We've been using it for about two years now. It is just awesome. Our turn
around time is great (from San Diego), when they say they shipped it, we get
it the next day. Maybe there is a distribution center in LA or something. We
always have at least 2 movies to choose from everyday, more often 3 and we
watch a film pretty much every week night.

I would recommend it.

Joe

Just Me "Koi" wrote:

Hello all. Hope this posting finds you all in good health.

One quick question, I have been contemplating signing on to Netflix, I was
thinking that it may guarantee me availability of whatever video I want to
view any weekend, and at $20/month or 5/week for say 3 movies a week, it
adds up to $1.70 per movie compared to the current $4 per movie I'm paying
blockbuster video right now.

Has anyone here tried Netflix?