Old 15-10-2003, 10:13 PM
David Hill

Default Herb Q re ebay

"........... Its not strictly his fault (P.O.'s) but seems to be being funny
about replacing plant that didn't get delivered......."

In that case do give him time,
Trying to claim from the PO can be a hell of a job, and the last time I had
to do it took around 6 weeks to get them to agree to refund and costs.
At first all they offered was refund of the postage, and that was despite
having proof of postage form, which covers you for up to £20.00 value of
contents. I had to ask to talk to a Senior Manager, I am lucky I am close to
the Main sorting office so can go down and kick up a fuss.

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries