Old 15-10-2003, 10:42 PM
Ryan Wilson

Default Tanks Display

I am in the process of setting up a website of planted aquaria related
things. I am currently working on a page that has a listing of tanks that
people have including the stats of them and a few pictures. If you want to
have your tank put up on this site it would be great if you could drop me
and email with a link to your site or some pictures and tank stats.. Full
credit will be given for everything. I just want to have a bunch of great
tanks on display so everyone can admire the great job that everyone in here
has done..
Thanks
Ryan Wilson