Old 15-10-2003, 11:12 PM
jane

Default Blackbirds

On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 16:48:05 +0100, "Lucy" wrote:

~Are onmaps all the preceding stuff? If so, sorry about my last reply! I am a
~bit new to newsgroups.
~Lucy
~
~
If you reply direct to me and not the group, you'll see in my email address
the made-up word onmaps, which is no spam backwards (with the words in the
right order). You need to edit the addy to get it to work. Never put your
real address in a header or posting (and heaven forbid a snail addy!) as it
just means you'll get snowed under in spam.

Just my weird antispam measure. Lots of folk have them to stop harvestng of
email addys by spambots: some are very clever and funny. Likewise for
posting signatures: there are some beauts in this group!

--
jane

Mark Twain