Old 16-10-2003, 08:42 AM
Richard Stevens

Default Aluminium greenhouse glazing clips.

Hello again,
Thanks to everyone who posted suggestions. Eventually,
thanks to the expert knowledge of Roger Beasley at Dovetailgreenhouses dot
co dot uk and the excellent service of the staff at Eden-greenhouses dot
com, I acquired some clips.
Needless to say, I am happy to use this medium to recommend both of these
companies.

Thanks again,

Richard.

"Richard Stevens" wrote in message
Hello group,
I have recently bought an oldish Aluminium framed
greenhouse, for which I am now seeking glazing clips. The clips take the
form of a half inch wide by 3 inch long strip of spring steel. The strip

is
bent into an approximate V shape, each leg of the V being about 1.5 inches
long.
Wire W style clips do not fit. The greenhouse has no makers name on it.
Does anyone have any idea whiere I might get some clips as described from
?(about 50 needed). All ideas gratefully received.

Thanks and regards,

Richard.