Old 16-10-2003, 10:02 AM
Carl Collins

Default Got my Guppies

Got 2 male guppies and 3 females and the buggers are at it already ;-)

How many fry should I be expecting from 1 female does anyone know round
abouts?

I have pulled some of the plastic plants out to let them float which I hear
should give them a better chance of survival..

I have 2 red finned sharks in the tank with a 4" Pl*co and some swordtails
will everything be ok concerning the fry I mean the Pl*co shouldn't give
them much trouble cuz he never comes out of hiding but it's the sharks that
are worrying me

Should I put a piece of glass down the middle of the tank or something to
keep the guppies seperate??