Old 16-10-2003, 10:02 AM
martin

Default Fairy Rings

On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 06:47:04 GMT, Tim Challenger
"timothy(dot)challenger(at)apk(dot)at" wrote:

On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 19:44:38 +0100, Jaques d'Altrades wrote:

The message m
from Tim Challenger "timothy(dot)challenger(at)apk(dot)at" contains
these words:

No. A long time ago I had to physically defend my basket of mushrooms
from some concerned woman who 'knew' that they were toadstools, and
therefore poisonous.

The only edible fungus that grows in the UK is the supermarket champignon.
Everything else is deadly poisonous. I thought everyone knew that?

B far: some people eat yeast products.

I normally drink yeast products. Quite often far too much.

and eat chip butties?
--
Martin