Old 16-10-2003, 01:22 PM
Christopher Norton

Default OT - sort of. New use for Lobelia?

The message
from Jaques d'Altrades contains these words:

The message
from Christopher Norton contains these words:

Probably would but could someone explain in Lincs terms what "post nasel
drip" is? Are we talking about dewdrops?

Pass. But I had a vision of a skeletal crumbly in a long brown macintosh
(endemic to Lincs, and unknown elsewhere) and sporting a glittering drip
under his nose, pedalling a vast old bike slower than walking pace.

--
Rusty Hinge
horrid·squeak&zetnet·co·uk

On that description, it is the locally known "dewdrop". And yes we have
plenty of old crumbly`s in the dirty man mac.

It`s a mystery to me how they manage to keep upright on the bikes. There
is also another type that manage to pedal really slowly but go like the
clappers. Make Lance Armstrong look slow!!!!!!

We have a fine example on our Allotment site called unsurprisingly "Harry".

--
email farmer chris on
Please don`t use