Old 16-10-2003, 01:50 PM
Bry Bry is offline
Registered User

Default Swiss Cheese Plant advice requested

I kept a huge cheese plant for eight years untill the cat killed it... Anyway, mine used to get those creepy looking alien tendrils poking out from amoung the foliage, since they're ugly to me I just chopped them at the main stem and everything was fine.

However, I since heard they're designed to grow in to gaps to suck up water. Putting them in a jug of water might improve the health of your plant? You could use plastic ties to trail them down the moss pole in to the jug out of sight, or even in to the soil to help collect more water.