Old 16-10-2003, 07:22 PM
Robert

Default Storing crocosmia corms

:: I have a clump of crocosmias (similar to Lucifer but not so vigorous)
:: that is infested with grass. As the leaves have pretty much browned
:: back, can I dig up and clean the corms now, dry them out and store
:: them, with the intention of planting them elsewhere next spring?
:
: Yes you can but better to clear the ground and put them right back
: in. I think they will survive anything. I try and get rid of as many
: as possible each year but still they come!

PS Just found this and only a few miles from me too
http://www.nccpg.freeserve.co.uk/