Old 16-10-2003, 10:02 PM
martin

Default OT - sort of. New use for Lobelia?

On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 19:23:24 +0000 (UTC), "Franz Heymann"
wrote:

"martin" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 09:17:57 +0100, Christopher Norton
wrote:

The message
from Jaques d'Altrades contains these words:

The message
from Christopher Norton contains these

words:

Probably would but could someone explain in Lincs terms what "post

nasel
drip" is? Are we talking about dewdrops?

Pass. But I had a vision of a skeletal crumbly in a long brown

macintosh
(endemic to Lincs, and unknown elsewhere) and sporting a glittering

drip
under his nose, pedalling a vast old bike slower than walking pace.

--
Rusty Hinge
horrid·squeak&zetnet·co·uk

On that description, it is the locally known "dewdrop". And yes we have
plenty of old crumbly`s in the dirty man mac.

It`s a mystery to me how they manage to keep upright on the bikes.

Have you ever seen gravity defying Dutch cyclists?

How does gravity achieve that feat?

:-)
--
Martin