Old 16-10-2003, 11:02 PM
claude rogers

Default Should I turn my UV off?

Hi Jeff where are ya in N Ky, I'm in the Florence area, just took off my uv
for the winter as well, not willing to risk freezing and busting and I don't
like messing with the water when it's really cold...burrrrr....by the way
once it gets in the 40's and 50's at night you really don't need it much,
you should be feeding less now and the fishies are just starting to slow
down a bit....hope that helps....Claude

"Jeff Spicoli" wrote in message
46...
I live in Northern Kentucky (border of Cincinnati) where the whether is
getting quite chilly (in the 50's, low 60's)..

Should I go ahead and turn my UV off and bring it inside or wait until it
gets colder?

I also have a waterfall running that I would like to run all winter.

Should
that be a problem? This is my pond's first winter.

Thanks!

--
B. Swanky - Boutique Giftware with Flair!
http://bswanky.com