Old 16-10-2003, 11:02 PM
LizR

Default OT - sort of. New use for Lobelia?

On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 09:17:57 +0100, Christopher Norton

It`s a mystery to me how they manage to keep upright on the bikes. There
is also another type that manage to pedal really slowly but go like the
clappers. Make Lance Armstrong look slow!!!!!!

Oh, that's the lost art of cycling in the right gear! How much easier on the eye it
is than those mountain bikers with their little-fat-legs flailing round and round and
the bike scarcely moving up a slight incline. I don't really think you should have
more gears than IQ points, do you?

Liz :-)