Old 16-10-2003, 11:32 PM
LizR

Default Garden Design

On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 18:52:17 +0100, "Chris" wrote:

Thanks for the reply Liz!

There are alot of points there that I hadn't thought of. I will keep them in
mind. This is quite a step up for us with respect to garden size. We want to
encorporate all this into our garden without loosing the illusion of
size.....hence the lawn as in long stretches can make a garden look big.

There's lots of tricks with perspective, apparently, but I'm hopeless at that stuff.
My garden's tiny but it's quite big enough for me. I just want enough work so that I
can enjoy it and unwind, with a couple of "urgent chores" for emergencies:-)
Heck! I'm doing exactly what my dad did! and hiding down the garden. Depressing
thought:-(

Liz