Old 17-10-2003, 01:02 AM
Lee

Default Woohoo! Storm!

(paghat) wrote in message ...
60 mile an hour winds! I was just out in the rain getting BLASTED, most
invigorating. Now watching more comfortably from window as our trees bend
& twist about. A piece of deck roof stripping just blew off. An unlockable
gate got damaged from blowing open & shut, I just moved some rocks in
front of it so it won't keep smashing into itself. Have a friend up for
the week from his manse among the giant redwoods, checking out houses
here, as he can sell his for a million & get just as good here for a
quarter-million. Planning to move the whole family up here, claims he'll
be hiring me as landscaper (since I don't have the room to collect beech
trees, he said I should collect beeches for him -- well, that's acceptable
to me!), so even more reason to hope seeing the Northwest at its nastiest
doesn't change his mind.

-paghat the ratgirl

hi paghat.. you sure paint a vivid picture! like to have some of
that rain but not that much wid.. ours is only gusting to about 25
mph today and yesterday but no sign of rain. you will surely make him
a fine landscaper.
best regards.. lee h