Old 17-10-2003, 01:02 AM
Bacchae

Default Silly Question about Onc. Sharry Baby

I feel rather silly asking this question but as I am a rather
complete newbie I decided to err on the part of admitting my
stupidity.

Question: Unbelievably my Onc. Sharry Baby is sending up a
second flower spike (it is currently in flower but starting to
lose the oldest of the blooms from that spike). The leaf the
new spike is following has a rather tight fold to it and it is
making the spike bend somewhat backwards near the pseudobulb
obviously from the back-pressure of trying to shove its tip up
the leaf fold. Should I try to ease it out of the leaf fold or
just let it be?

Thanks for any help you can provide. Pictures available on
ABPO for clarity.

- Sandy