Old 17-10-2003, 01:02 PM
pete

Default Favour for Fran

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
Very well thanks, Pete.Since we last met here I've visited Oz (without
Mark and the canoe, but had a great time anyway) and John and I have
moved to the island of Arran off the Scottish west coast.

Janet.

You came to Oz? ... did ya visit South Aus? and why didn't ya phone me? and
.... can ya knit me a sweater?

Had a quick look at http://www.arran.uk.com/ looks like a great place.

Did you do anything different starting out in a new place with your
permaculture knowledge? ... I mean was it any easier knowing what you know
now than it was before you knew what you.......... you know what I

Pete

---