Old 17-10-2003, 02:02 PM
Jim W

Default Woohoo! Storm!

paghat wrote:

60 mile an hour winds! I was just out in the rain getting BLASTED, most
invigorating. Now watching more comfortably from window as our trees bend
& twist about. A piece of deck roof stripping just blew off. An unlockable
gate got damaged from blowing open & shut, I just moved some rocks in
front of it so it won't keep smashing into itself. Have a friend up for
the week from his manse among the giant redwoods, checking out houses
here, as he can sell his for a million & get just as good here for a
quarter-million. Planning to move the whole family up here, claims he'll
be hiring me as landscaper (since I don't have the room to collect beech
trees, he said I should collect beeches for him -- well, that's acceptable
to me!), so even more reason to hope seeing the Northwest at its nastiest
doesn't change his mind.

-paghat the ratgirl

Woohoo..

Almost makes me wanna move out and join ya!

We don't get much 'proper' weather here in London.. Could do with a
good storm haven't had one in ages!

//
Jim