Old 17-10-2003, 02:32 PM
Simone Grewatsch

Default phal growing in my office

boochap wrote:

The plant is kept in a pot with a sphagum moss compose. There was a flower
spike 1 month ago when i just bought it from the market. The spike doesnt
bloom, however, and i am wandering why. I actually water the pot every other
day initially, but i stop doing that when i realised that the spike is
drying up. For 2 weeks, I haven't been watering the plant and yet the
compose still wet. Have i been watering too much?

Hello,

I water my orchids every seventh day. I recommend that you should
replanted your phal soon.

Simone

--
To reply to this posting directly you have to
remove the NOSPAM part from the email address