Old 17-10-2003, 10:12 PM
Sacha

Default OT - house spiders

in article , Kate Morgan at
wrote on 17/10/03 9:36 pm:

BTW I can handle them ok in the garden, just not in the house.

I know JUST how you feel but I fear we just have to live and let live.
I like your phrase "scare the compost out of me"! Very expressive.
PS I have not seen one yet this year............................

We have had several spiders in the house this week I rather like the wee
fellows

Ophelia

We have loads of them, the ones with tiny bodies and long thin legs,
they are no trouble except for the cobwebs. They are a sign of a dry
house are they not?
If you want to live and thrive let the spider run alive :-)old saying.
kate

We have lots of those little 'thready' ones but real house spiders are the
big jackboot variety, as far as I'm concerned.
--

Sacha
(remove the 'x' to email me)