Old 18-10-2003, 02:22 PM
Guatemalan Gedde

Default **********WORST DAY OF MY LIFE*******

On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 13:01:08 GMT, The Magician
said:

In article ,
says...
You are going about this all wrong. It's your choice whether you wanna make
this a thing of the past, or a thing that you obsess over for years to come.
If you choose the latter, I'm afraid I will have to block you out of my news
reader. I have a low tolerance for inanity and goofballishness. So, what's
it gonna be? Are you really prepared to face a boycott by me? Think it
through, and sleep on it, then let me know what you've chosen tomorrow
morning. Okay?

Admittedly the original post is pretty STOOPID.

Hold it right there! Stop. pause Thank you.