Old 18-10-2003, 03:22 PM
righter

Default **********WORST DAY OF MY LIFE*******

"The Magician" wrote in message
In article ,
says...
You are going about this all wrong. It's your choice whether you wanna

make
this a thing of the past, or a thing that you obsess over for years to

come.
If you choose the latter, I'm afraid I will have to block you out of my

news
reader. I have a low tolerance for inanity and goofballishness. So,

what's
it gonna be? Are you really prepared to face a boycott by me? Think it
through, and sleep on it, then let me know what you've chosen tomorrow
morning. Okay?

Admittedly the original post is pretty STOOPID.
He's a troll and his post has no place on this newsgroup...but...
Wow, you really take yourself pretty seriously...don'tcha???
Puh-leeeeeze...!
Do you think he really CARES if you block him out...?
I wouldn't.
Block me out too, while yer at it.
I love newsgroup dorks like you, who think "plonking"
(the dorky & geeky piece of language invented by usenet assholes)...
is the end all worst thing you can do to someone on a newsgroup.
Wut a moron!

I have a low tolerance for inanity and goofballishness.

Booga-booga-booga...yuk-yuk-yuk...!!!
Dick.

The Magician

Hook, line and SINKER!

"There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers
exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here...
it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more
bizarre and inexplicable.
There is another theory which states that this has already happened."
-Douglas Adams