Old 18-10-2003, 10:13 PM
Franz Heymann

Default Advert

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from "Franz Heymann" contains these

words:

"Tony Bull" wrote in message
om...
www.caterpillarfountain. co uk. I am now marketing fountains by Peter
Buck designs. Have a look at my website. I am not 100% happy with the
gif on the pendulum fountain page.

And we are not happy about being proselytised in this newsgroup
In short, go away.

"We"? You don't speak for anyone else here, Franz.

Urg's communally agreed wishes on advertisements are defined in its
usenet charter, and a reminder of the charter's existence and
whereabouts is posted here every week. If you had bothered to look it
up, (as Tony Bull obviously has), you would know that the advert above
is permitted. It's on topic and conforms exactly to the requested
format.

You are right, Janet.

Franz