Old 19-10-2003, 03:23 AM
Iris Cohen

Default Acorn in water - tell us why, Iris

Just how old is George and has he taken basic biology in school yet?

You are too quick to make fun of people. My granddaughter is in ninth grade,
and I can tell you the quality of public school instruction, even in the
suburbs, is not what it was when we went to school. And many young people are
too immature to really absorb even the most basic material. With folks like
George, years after they graduated from high school, they suddenly become
curious and are really interested in learning the facts that didn't register at
the time. Don't knock it.
Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
train."