Old 19-10-2003, 11:02 AM
keith

Default phalaenopsis reichenbachiana info or comments please!

I have a phal reichenbachiana,I have been looking for further info on
cultivation on the net with google,I have looked at all the results but find
there are more pictures than info!One site on phals species,said there is
still some missing info on how to cultivate some species,for example
appendiculata,reichenbachiana & mysorensis.They are very rare in cultivation
and no one can really describe under which conditions they should be
grown!Is this true of phal reichenbachiana I haven't seen it offered for
sale on the net.
Any input appreciated
keith