Old 19-10-2003, 03:02 PM
martin

Default motivation

On Sun, 19 Oct 2003 14:48:40 +0100, Kay Easton
wrote:

In article , martin
writes
On Sun, 19 Oct 2003 13:14:19 +0100, Kay Easton
wrote:

In article , Seven
writes
ok,

How do I motivate myself to go out and remove them weeds when it was
hailstones here earlier on and is still freezing?

By telling yourself that it will be even colder come Tuesday?

and pouring down!

Yahoo weather thinks it's going to snow here!

I'll get my swimming stuff and head for the beach.

The shipping forecast gives wet and very windy

HUMBER THAMES
NORTHEASTERLY 4 OR 5 INCREASING 6 TO GALE 8. SHOWERS. GOOD

DOVER WIGHT PORTLAND PLYMOUTH
NORTHEASTERLY 6 OR 7, OCCASIONALLY GALE 8. SHOWERS. MODERATE OR
GOOD
--
Martin