Old 19-10-2003, 04:22 PM
oldmolly

Default OT - house spiders

"Zipadee Doodar" wrote in message
I know they do no harm, and are almost mans' best friend but I hate them.
And in this house where we have lived for 2 years, they are enormous and
scare the compost out of me. Is there anything available to persuade them

go away, or at least not to appear in the bathroom etc? I was thinking
something on the lines of those sonic cat scarers etc.

BTW I can handle them ok in the garden, just not in the house.

I have arachnophobia to the point that even reading a couple of posts on
this subject will have me sweating and vomiting. shudder My cats will all
chase, catch and eat spiders except the big harvest ones which bite. My son
was recently bitten by one and it made him ill. He did though, offer to come
and paint my cottage if he developed wall climbing abilities :-)