Old 19-10-2003, 06:32 PM
The Hoopeses

Default Danger to pets

martin wrote:

On Sun, 19 Oct 2003 17:52:11 +0200, "The Hoopeses"
wrote:

One thing to note is that you need to get to the animal while the chocolate
or related substance is still in the stomach. Once the stuff has started to
move on, it's too late; however, I'm not familiar with whatever they do
beyond that point.

Bratwurst with chocolate sauce comes to mind

In this instance I believe the poor thing had learned her lesson. So
had I. There was no more chocolate in the house unless it was under
lock and key. We lovingly handed her off the next poor soul willing to
fall for those eyes.

-
Al