Old 19-10-2003, 09:42 PM
Franz Heymann

Default Advert

"Tony Bull" wrote in message
om...
"Franz Heymann" wrote in message

"Tony Bull" wrote in message
om...
"JennyC" wrote in message

"Tony Bull" wrote in message
om...
www.caterpillarfountain. co uk. I am now marketing fountains by

Peter
Buck designs. Have a look at my website. I am not 100% happy with

the
gif on the pendulum fountain page. What do you think? No flaming
please. Tony Bull

I love the look of the 404 :~)
Jenny

Thanks Anne and Jenny.
I thought that prose.... ing meant converting from one religious faith
to another.Maybe some of these zealots are on the wrong newsgroup.
Thanks to Martin for his constructive criticisms.
Tony Bull
www.caterpillarfountain.co.uk

Tony, My apologies. You wre acting in accordance with the charter. My
hatred of advertisements in a discussion group got the better of me.

Franz

Apology accepted Franz, however I can't understand why you have such a
downer on advertisements. You can at least passively ignore them. i.e.
don't click on them if you don.t want to read them. It's different if
they don't show the fact that they are adverts so you think you are
reading a genuine thread and it is in fact an advert. In the past I
have actually tried to answer some problems such as green pons,
sharpening spades, pumpkins etc. and I haven't always used the post to
advertise my website.

It is because I have a phobia about the possibility that the newsgroup might
one day be swamped by advertisements. I admit that it is only a phobia, and
not based on reality. I will try to restrain myself. {:-))

Franz