Old 20-10-2003, 12:32 AM
Walker

Default **********WORST DAY OF MY LIFE*******

Wavy G wrote:
I know it may be wrong, but I'm in love with Walker's mom.

Wavy G wrote:
I know it may be wrong, but I'm in love with vitamind's mom.

Dick... you took "one" bite. You "won" the game.

WTF??? I didn't win anything. If I had won a game, I probly
wouldn't have had the worst day of my life. Thanks for trying to
cheer me up, but making up shit that never happend doesn't help.

Aw, Wavy... tell me where it hurts. I'll get all the hot guys in
ats to kiss your booboo and make it better. LOL

I don't have a "booboo" as I was not injurred, so your wisecrack is
irrelevant. I was *emotionally* scarred. That's just won of those
things that those greaseballs wouldn't understand.

Ah, I see... how about a nice big hug from one of the hot women in
alt.graphics.photoshop?

See the difference?
Apparen'tly you were sucking your English teacher's cock too.