Old 20-10-2003, 01:02 AM
animaux

Default Where to find White Canadian Peat Moss

On Sun, 19 Oct 2003 05:10:09 GMT, ddaquaria opined:

in article , animaux at
wrote on 10/18/03 8:28 PM:

What are you trying to accomplish using peat moss? It is a very useful tool
in

I am using it to stimulate Discus and Angels to breed. I figured the best
place to ask for a garden item is in the garden newsgroup. Especially
concerning an item I have never seen that is intended for soil usage.

Thanks for your assistance. I went with some Canadian Spaghnum Peat Moss
that I found at Homedepot in a large bale.

Thanks again!

big D

How do you do that? IN a tank? We have a 150 gallon aquarium and I couldn't
imagine putting peat moss in there! Is this something special? We collect
tetras. My favorites are the black neons.

Victoria