Old 20-10-2003, 06:02 AM
Travis

Default new e-mail address

madgardener wrote:
I have a new e-mail address. First change in EIGHT years. I am
having problems sending this to my friends in my address book.
Please, PLEASE don't get offended if you have received multiple
posts tonight. Here is my new e-mail addy. Let me know if you
see this and if you get this. And heck, even if you want to
remain in my address book or if YOURS has changed and you don't
think I have it right..........(I had all sorts of
undeliverable messages.....lots of little buggies to work
thanks friends
madgardener

And now you should get lots of spam.

USDA Zone 8b