Old 20-10-2003, 06:12 AM
The Hoopeses

Default Danger to pets

"Sacha" wrote in message
in article , The Hoopeses at
wrote on 19/10/03 4:52 pm:

The cheaper the chocolate, the better. The rich, dark stuff is deadly. I
also had a Weimaraner at one time. Stubborn little .........thing. ;-
--

Sacha
(remove the 'x' to email me)

This one had her positive points. I must say, the grass still grows well in
her favorite section of yard, three years later, despite daily cleanup
patrols. Otherwise, she was very possessive of her *people* to the point of
being destructive as soon as she'd lose sight of us. We found her a home
with another dog to keep her company. The owner's lawn is doing much better
now. :-)

-
Al