Old 20-10-2003, 11:02 AM
Cereoid-UR12-

Default **********WORST DAY OF MY LIFE*******

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

marci wrote in message
On Sun, 19 Oct 2003 22:39:32 GMT,
(Wavy G) said:
I know it may be wrong, but I'm in love with righter's mom.

Well, essentially, you got a bad sandwich. Learn to

compartmentalize.

Well, essentially you made a won-line response to a 200 line message.
Learn
to snip.

You are going about this all wrong. It's your choice whether you wanna

make
this a thing of the past, or a thing that you obsess over for years to

come.
If you choose the latter, I'm afraid I will have to block you out of my

news
reader. I have a low tolerance for inanity and goofballishness. So,

what's
it gonna be? Are you really prepared to face a boycott by me? Think it
through, and sleep on it, then let me know what you've chosen tomorrow
morning. Okay?

Okay. I've chosen that, since you're not being entirely supportive, I

don't
care what you do. Go ahead and boycott my post. My REAL friends here

will
support me.

yeah, "go wavy" lol?

www.righterwrites.com

(ps, that's a cute Ascii representation of Marcie from the

"Peanuts"
you've
got there.)