Old 20-10-2003, 01:02 PM
shazzbat

Default Cold Snap for the UK

SNIP

Send it to Redditch - we haven't had any since June, possibly longer

(apart
from about three very light showers for about five minutes!!). I keep
hoping......

Me too Here in Dorset It's still summer, a brilliant summer(like) day, and
we took water to the allotment yesterday. Again. The leeks have mostly
keeled over and the celery has not come to much. Also the maris piper spuds
have been disappointing, allegedly due to drought. I can't remember when it
last rained here apart from a five minute shower about three weeks ago.

Still, as others have said, when it breaks we'll have way more than we need
and it probably won't stop till march. I know we shouldn't complain,
but......

I'm Gonna!

Steve