Old 20-10-2003, 02:12 PM
animaux

Default How you might accidently poison your pet using this mulch

On Sun, 19 Oct 2003 21:37:00 -0700, lvhippy opined:

Yup you mutant piece of human garbage, close your eyes and it doesn't
exist!

I've been making the switch over to vegan and for many of the reasons you
mention. I suppose now I have a good reason not to eat chocolate. To take it
further, I'm starting to make our clothes, as well.

The world is out of hand, crimes are going on with a magnitude we cannot fathom.
When I see rugs on television being sold for 300 dollars, and they have millions
of hand tyed knots, hand carved, etc...someone has a child labor camp and
someone is being harmed.

Fortunately, many, many people in my age bracket 45-50 are coming into this age
from growing up in the 60s, where conscience raising was prevalent. There is no
way I can buy merchandize any more which I KNOW is being made by either
children, or very poor people.

I'll probably be called the kook now, but I really don't much care what people
think of these decisions. If I feel like a hypocrite, I have to listen to my
own value system, not those of others who have absolutely no self-awareness.

victoria