Old 20-10-2003, 04:23 PM
JennyC

Default Advert

"Tony Bull" wrote
"JennyC" wrote
Could I perhaps suggest a less 'busier' site ?

-Maybe changing the colours to be in the same range would help.
-I'd also try to get the home page to fit onto a smaller screen
resolution as its always better not to have to scroll on the first
page.
-I'd use a different menu structure too as it's perhaps not clear

people how it slides out (there are a lot of inexperienced

computer
uses out there!)
-The follow up pages seem to have a lot of empty space on them.

Jenny
www.welcome.to/webwise

Thanks again Jenny
I have only just seen your constructive comments. I must try to do
something about the empty spaces and your comment about not

scrolling
on the first page is so obvious to me but only now that you have
pointed it out.
Tony Bull www.caterpillarfountain.co.uk

That's OK Tony, always happy to pick holes in other peoples sites :~))