Old 20-10-2003, 04:42 PM
Starlord

Default new e-mail address

I'll beat she gets lots of spam if she didn't use a spam blocker like I do.

--
"In this universe the night was falling,the shadows were lengthening
But elsewhere the stars were still young and the light of morning

Arthur C. Clarke, The City & The Stars

SIAR
www.starlords.org
Freelance Writers Shop
http://www.freelancewrittersshop.netfirms.com
Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Ad World
http://adworld.netfirms.com

"Travis" wrote in message
madgardener wrote:
I have a new e-mail address. First change in EIGHT years. I am
having problems sending this to my friends in my address book.
Please, PLEASE don't get offended if you have received multiple
posts tonight. Here is my new e-mail addy. Let me know if you
see this and if you get this. And heck, even if you want to
remain in my address book or if YOURS has changed and you don't
think I have it right..........(I had all sorts of
undeliverable messages.....lots of little buggies to work
thanks friends
madgardener

And now you should get lots of spam.

USDA Zone 8b