Old 20-10-2003, 05:32 PM

Default Advert

"Franz Heymann" wrote in message
:
: "Jane Ransom" wrote in message
: news : In article , Tony Bull
: writes
:
: Apology accepted Franz, however I can't understand why you have such a
: downer on advertisements. You can at least passively ignore them. i
:
: B U T I have to pay to download the !£*@!"£ things - and that I object
: to - especially if I am downloading something that I know should be free
: of the things I don't want to pay to download ((
:
: If you are so broke that a thousandth of a penny matters to you, join the
: same ISP as I utilise. It does not charge for conection time at all.
:
: Franz
:
So, what you're saying is, that it's alright for you to moan about the
things you don't like, but not for others to do the same?