Old 20-10-2003, 05:42 PM

Default Green masonary paint - want to tone down a garage wall.

"controlPprint" wrote in message
:
: "Eric the Red" wrote in message
: ...
: My garage is a standalone building made from concrete slabs and occupies
: part of the garden. It is currently painted white so is quite visible. I
: was
: hoping to get a darker paint possibly green so that it blended in with
the
: garden more. I went to the usual DIY outlets but could not find anything
: suitable. They all did the sort of thing that I wanted but for fences &
: shed
: and assumed these would not be suitable for the garage.
:
: Anyone else had the same problem with a garden wall. If so how did you
: solve
: it?
:
: Eric.
:
: are there any graffiti artists in your area?
: they never seem to have problems with colours and spray-painting walls of
: varied materials around here
:
: controlPprint
:
How about a mosaic - it doesn't have to be anything fancy? Or you can get
those items that fix to the wall that are sold at garden centres. One looks
like a trellis arch and is a sort of trompe l'oeuil (sp?). I can't remember
who makes them, but perhaps someone will.