Old 20-10-2003, 07:12 PM
Burp

Default Wandering Jew

Funny story. Was in home depot with a co-worker. I was getting a pot for
some cuttings from a wandering jew plant. He asked why do they call it a
wandering jew plant I didn't know, so why do they call it that? Seems like a
bad name in these politically correct times is there a better name?
The plant I have is called a tradescantia zebrina.
Does anyone know how tall then can get? Goggle didn't help.
Can they get full sun like outside?
If I have a 10 inch pot about how many cuttings can I place in a pot? Does
each cutting make a new plant or do I need four or five in one pot so that
it looks bushy?