Old 21-10-2003, 01:03 AM
Sue Walsh

Default Pond information

Ryan,
To add to what has been said by others, when we did my pond I took a
lot of pictures and have posted them for others to see, they may help
you some. 'Rippling Waters' is the pond in it's first year(2003) and
the other album is the construction phase. Take a look, you can see
them at:

community.webshots.com/user/aspenjd

Sue W

(Ryan Cook) wrote in message . com...
I am a student at Derby university in the UK studying Product Design
Innovation & Marketing, I am in my final year and for one of our final
projects we have to design a 'simple pond' for a large British
company. If it is at all possible i was wondering if anybody was able
to e-mail me any information on the following areas; construction,
suitable materials, relivant designs, different features that could be
included (ie, safety features)things that you consider are most
important for first time buyers of ponds. Any information that is sent
would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for taking time to read this.