Old 21-10-2003, 01:03 AM
Scott L. Hadley

Default OT - house spiders

Yeah, I did indeed ask. (Thanks) (Wincingly) But even with my
acknowledged arachniphobia, at least for the large ones in dark
places, and years camping in the dampest Maine woods, this
possibility seems small to me. I hope I'm right!

I always let alone the ones in the gardens, no matter the size. They
do in a lot of earwigs, flies, and worse.

It is the ones which seem to live under the cabin, under our
farmhouse, in drains, and surprisingly on the boulders around our
northern lakes, that bother me. Or at least I think they do (!)

And I have seen some fearsome creatures in our mercifully distant
southwestern states. But thankfully that does not involve Maine!

Scott Hadley

On Mon, 20 Oct 2003 07:17:27 +0100, "Earnest Trawler"
wrote:

Supposedly they crawl across your face while you are asleep and drink saliva
from the corner of your mouth - you did ask!

Earnest Trawler