Old 21-10-2003, 03:02 AM
Fito

Default Help with spiders, please!

"limey" wrote in message
Like many of us, I'm sure, we're always inundated at this time of year

with
outside spiders making nests, spinning big cobwebs, messing up the siding,
etc. They usually collect under the overhang and on the porch.

I take a broom and sweep them down, but is there any type of spider
repellent available so that the little critters don't stop at our house

and
adopt us in the first place?

Dora

--

limey at toad dot net

Sorry to pile on but the spiders you have may just be a blessing in
disguise. They are very useful in catching pesty insects like ants, roaches,
mosquitoes, flys, moths, etc. Eliminating your spiders may make your house a
haven for other insects. Think about it: if those insects cant go into your
neighbor's homes, guess where they will end up. Unless posonous, an eyesore
or grossly big, what pain do they cause.

Mi 2 sensamilia,
fito