Old 21-10-2003, 03:22 AM
big D

Default Where to find White Canadian Peat Moss

Victor Martinez wrote in message ...
animaux wrote:
Nice plants on that site. I need to order those corkscrew grasslike plants. I
need some tall plants to cover the undergravel filter tubes. Thanks for the
link.

Bear in mind that many aquatic plants require a fair ammount of light,
much more than the standard aquarium bulbs provide.

http://aquabotanicwetthumb.infopop.c...2&f=3996060812

Here is a link for more information regarding lights and other
equipment.

Yes, certain plants do need more light than others, but using the
"fair amount" means absolutely nothing. A person's tank depends on
light, fish load, plant type, CO2 usage, and fert usage (hopefully I'm
not leaving anything out) Even when I had a 125 gallon african tank
lit only with 2-36" bulbs, I was able to grow anubias and vals. Sorry
Victor, but I can't fully agree with you and I am suprised you would
make the above statement without being more specific.